Cases We Handle
SLIP AND FALLS
TRACTOR TRAILER ACCIDENTS
Our Wrongful Death attorneys are here to be the voice of grieving families.
No words nor amount of action can bring back the death of a loved one.
Loss can feel even more horrific when a loved one’s death was caused by someone else’s negligence.
If you suspect negligence, you can seek guidance from a Broderick Law Group attorney, to find answers.
Our BLG Wrongful Death attorneys have a proven history of helping survivors to receive compensation for their unfair loss. If you have lost a loved one in an unexpected tragedy, we can help deliver justice.
Personal injury lawsuits are filed to obtain compensation for a victim who has received harm to the body, mind, or emotions (vs. property).
When you suffer an injury as a result of negligence or recklessness by someone else, it can be devastating, causing physical scars and trauma, and resulting in the burden of huge medical bills, unemployment, or other tragedy, making life difficult for you. It can make you feel like your world has fallen into unmanageable pieces.
Our Personal Injury attorneys help you to become whole again. We find solutions and secure compensation when you have been injured. We are here to help you and we will fight for you. We are “results-driven” attorneys.
According to the National Safety Council (1):
- Every 7 seconds, someone is injured in a car crash.
- Every 15 minutes, someone is killed.
- Many of the crashes occur during the work day or the daily commute.
- Employers absorb costs associated with these crashes, whether they occur on or off the job.
- Motor vehicle crashes on worksites are the #1 cause of workplace fatalities.
Automobile accidents are debilitating events. They are lethal, dangerous, deforming, and they can have a severe toll on a person’s ability to work, play, and enjoy life.
In some cases, severely injured victims survive, but they become disabled for the rest of their lives. Most accidents usually happen because of unskilled drivers or their negligence in obeying the rules of the road. An individual who becomes the victim of such a horrible accident may end up dying or at least have to suffer severe pain and injuries.
You shouldn’t go through this alone. Give us the chance to stand up for you, and help you get the justice you deserve.
Footnote (1): https://www.nsc.org/road-safety/tools-resources/safe-driving-toolkit
Advertising injury is a term used to define injury committed by a business in the course of advertising its products or services.
The injured party may suffer a financial loss, or a threat to their reputation for example, if someone else’s business advertisement tarnishes the image of their own business. The injured party can sue for damages and we facilitate this process.
SLIP AND FALLS
When a person trips, slips, or falls on another person’s property and subsequently suffers harm or injury due to no fault of their own, they become a “Slip and Fall” victim.
Lawsuits that address these incidents are referred to as slip and fall claims.
The main objective for slip and fall lawsuits is to hold a negligent property owner accountable for an accident that took place on their “premises.”
These premises can include properties that are described as residential, commercial, government, municipal, or have other designations, and can be publicly or privately owned properties.
We also specialize in Catastrophic Injury cases because victims of catastrophic negligence need the support of a strong legal team.
We understand the heart and soul of what it means to be left with horrible life-changing injuries. Compensation helps move through these changes and to gain some sense of justice.
A Criminal Misdemeanor generally means that the crime is punishable for less than one-year imprisonment and is not as severe as a felony. Assault, illegal drug possession charges, traffic violation, public intoxication, and theft, are all considered misdemeanor crimes and in some cases lead to a jury in trial. We know how to navigate these waters, so that the legal process works in your favor.
Bankruptcy is a legal process, by which individuals or businesses who cannot repay debts to creditors may seek relief from some or all their debts.
Unforeseen circumstances can leave even the most responsible people unable to pay their debts, and often the only solution to resolving heavy debt is in fact bankruptcy. Moving through this process can feel humiliating, but when you take legal action, you can begin to rebuild your life and business, and avoid further devastation.
TRACTOR TRAILER ACCIDENTS
An accident caused by a tractor-trailer can have horrible consequences for you and your passengers.
A full big rig can outweigh the average vehicle by many tons, leaving your car with no chance to resist the force from a crash.
Traumatic brain injuries and paralysis are sadly horrible and likely results of a tractor-trailer collision. These are not injuries from which you can easily walk away.
When negligence or recklessness is involved, securing compensation for such devastation requires legal guidance and the kind of foresight that our professional experience will bring to your case.
Wrongful death is the worst type of damage that happens as a result of someone else's intentional or negligent behavior, leading to the death of an individual (“decedent”).
Wrongful death claims arise from many different circumstances. Some examples are: medical malpractice, car and tractor trailer wrecks, pedestrian incidents, motorcycle crashes, nursing home negligence, apartment complex shootings, gas station shootings, dog bites, or factory accidents.
While the decedent is no longer here to assert a wrongful death claim, his or her surviving family members can file one on their behalf through their Estate.
- The circumstances of the incident
- The available insurance coverage
- Past and future medical bills
- The pain and suffering caused by the incident
- Lost earnings and wages
- Do NOT admit fault
- Do NOT talk to an insurance adjuster before speaking to an attorney
- See a doctor immediately following the incident and listen to your doctor’s instructions on your treatment plan
- Document any ups and downs you encounter as a result of your injury(ies)
- Provide us with any and all documentation you have that can help your case, such as: police reports, insurance documents, and photos or videos you have of your injuries or the incident.
Most people do not know where to begin once they have been injured by someone else. Most people do not even realize they may have a personal injury claim. The reason why you should file a personal injury claim is because you are preserving any rights in collecting from the negligent or reckless party. You file a personal injury claim so that you can be made whole again.
After considering a personal injury claim, there are some steps you have to take, which are:
- Reach out to a lawyer
- Listen to your doctors and follow your treatment plan
- Document any ups and downs you encounter as a result of your injury(ies)
Don’t get overwhelmed or frustrated because you do not know what best steps to take in order to get the maximum results. That is why we are here to help. Contact us today and let’s get you the justice you deserve.
The attorney you hire has your best interests in mind, and they can properly guide you over the hurdles and obstacles insurance companies throw your way.
The law provides an opportunity for you to bring a claim against the person responsible for your injury. To ensure that you get the best representation for your injury claim, it is vital to hire an experienced personal injury lawyer like those in the Broderick Law Group.
Please don’t delay any further. The sooner you hire an automobile accident attorney after your wreck, the sooner you can be assured that you will get the best legal support to recover your resources thoroughly. If you were involved in a car or an auto accident, hiring an automobile accident attorney will be in your best interest.
Don’t let them tell you experience doesn’t matter, because it does. An experienced attorney will understand just how to go about your case to get you the results you deserve. An experienced attorney in the personal injury field has handled countless auto accidents before, and is not scared of any scenario. An experienced attorney is able to explain to you each step of the way. Give our experienced attorneys the chance to help you win your case. Hire an attorney at the Broderick Law Group and let’s show you how easy this process can be. We won’t leave you alone in this.
Hiring BLG to take up your case will mean:
-Access to our full team of attorneys and legal personnel
-Communicate directly with an attorney throughout your recovery journey
-Quality customer service and satisfaction
-We do not get paid until you get paid
- Free Consultation: Our attorneys offer a free consultation to prospective clients. We can provide you with our expert legal opinion about the merits of your claim
- Increased Settlement- You will never know whether the compensation offered by the insurance company is fair or not without a knowledgeable automobile accident attorney. We know about the documents and medical records required to maximize the value of a claim and we will help you get the most out of the case.
- Representation in Court-We are aware of the litigation process and know how to file and defend motions or take depositions. We can represent you fully because we are aware of the court rules and procedures.
- Saves Time- A automobile accident attorney can handle the medical reports and investigative reports, talk to the doctors, and communicate with the insurance adjusters,this saves time and effort.
- Determine Your State Law: Find out what your state law is before you try to file so that you can be sure you are eligible to file in the first place.
- Do Not Admit Fault: Do not speak about the accident with anyone, and moreimportantly, do not admit fault. If you agree to be guilty, your case is over.
- Bring Pictures of the Scene: Pictures from the scene of the accident can be helpful toyour case if the evidence shows the accident was not your fault. Professionals can assessthe scene of the accident and tell whose fault it was and what happened. So any photosyou have will allow them to do this easily. It will also enable the jury to see the accidentthat you went through so they can get emotionally connected to it.
- Gather Witness Testimony: As long as there were eyewitnesses to the accident, thepolice have these witness reports. Make sure to gather these reports from the police sothat you can submit them in court.
- Documentation: Your assigned legal team will document your medical records,insurance policy, medical bills. This documentation will help your attorney file yourlawsuit and get you the compensation you deserve.
- Investigation: The organized legal team will investigate your case thoroughly byinterrogating the eyewitnesses, looking at the footage, police records, etc. to build up your claim.
- Negotiation: Our attorney will negotiate with the defense outside the courtroom, and if this doesn't work out, we will have to go to court for trial, to present your case in a more sturdy structure.
- Copyright infringement
- Business Slander
Our attorneys are active participants in advertising injury lawsuits. If you or anyone you know has been commercially injured, our attorneys will enlighten you on how to proceed. It's your right to file a commercial lawsuit; you can't go through this alone. We're here to help you.
SLIP AND FALL CLAIMS
- Torn carpeting
- Unleveled flooring
- Crumbling pavements
- Wet floors
- Poor lighting
- Potholes and fog
These typical hazards are also capable of causing a wide range of severe injuries, such as;
- Muscle tears;
- Broken bones
- Orthopedic injuries
- A latent defect existed.
- The estate owner caused the defect, or he knew or should have reasonably known about the error, and he did nothing about it.
- You could not have to know the defect through a reasonable examination.
You may also be able to establish penalty in other situations if you can show that:
- The owner fraudulently buried the dangerous condition of the property from you.
- The owner promised that he would repair the defect and then later failed to fix it.
- The owner voluntarily pledged to make repairs or improvements on his property and failed to use reasonable care in doing so.
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Head injuries
- Internal bleeding, internal injuries, and organ damage
- Broken bones and fractures
- Body Paralysis
- We gather necessary information and build a solid case.
- We will conduct witness interviews.
- We will review your medical report and police report.
- We will notify the responsible party about your intentions to sue them. If they can't reachan agreement, we will proceed to take them to court. If they acknowledge, then weproceed to negotiation.
We will give you all the support you need during this trying time. All you need to do is seek ourlegal assistance as soon as possible.
We understand that being charged with a misdemeanor can be overwhelming. You could be looking at the edge of losing your job, criminal record, jail time, and a fine. We understand any emotional trauma you might be going through at this time. We are here to give you our legal support. For no reason, in particular, a misdemeanor doesn't have the same level of consequences as a felony. This doesn't mean you shouldn't have legal assistance.
- We have the answers: Our attorneys will know how to answer the questions in yourfavor. We have adequate experience to guide you and help to prevent unneededresponses.
- Your Attorney Can Appear for You – Are you not in a position to attend yourscheduled court date? Disputes arise, but if you are expected to appear in court, you mustbe there. However, our attorney can appear on your behalf at court.
- Settlement and negotiation
- Our attorney knows About Collateral Consequences – Collateral implications are civilstate fines that are attached to criminal sentences. These are not immediate consequenceslike probation or penalties, but instead, they are utilized as a consequence of a sentence. This could include loss of professional licenses, disentitlement of public fundsparticularly regarding student debits or welfare advantages, loss of election duties,ineligibility for court duty, denial access to Canada, loss of gun rights, e.t.c. Do you thinkyou will be subjected to any of these consequences? Our attorney can assist you inrecognizing this and prepare you for the options available.
- You want to plead guilty: The guidance of our attorney is vital when pleading guilty.We will ensure that you are being treated fairly and appropriately. Our attorney can helpyou negotiate "deals" to reduce possible charges and sentences.
- We will prove your innocence if you are: are you being charged for a crime you didnot commit? It is essential to remember that the charge will stand until you are proveninnocent. Our attorney will help you to communicate effectively and prove yourinnocence to the judge.
You can also get our legal support, whether it's your first time or you already have a record.
- A medical illness that causes loss of work with large medical bills
- Family problems like divorce
- Late Mortgage Payments
- Seizure of collateral
- Judicial Proceeding
- Tax issue
- Alarming credit-card debt
- Inability to make monthly payments